Left brain thinkers look for a direct path to their goal. They start at the beginning taking one step at a time until they arrive at a specific location. They are not concerned with their surroundings and they concentrate on staying on the path.
Dyslexics tend to be right-brained and their paths are quite different. They start at the end with the big picture. Their focus is not on just one path, but on the horizon and beyond. They see endless possibilities.
Dyslexics may appear to be lost in their own world, but in reality, dyslexics are extremely focused. Their focus just lies elsewhere.
- ileftmyheartinenglandsomewhere reblogged this from dyslexic-kids
- uhohohno likes this
- tombroadmoor reblogged this from dyslexic-kids
- tolivewouldbeanawfulbigadventure likes this
- thepersonstillknownasmo reblogged this from dyslexic-kids and added:
- valo-yossa reblogged this from dyslexic-kids
- valo-yossa likes this
- dyslexic-kids posted this